530 West 25th Street
March 12, 2019
CALL FOR ARTISTS DESCRIPTION:
The Chelsea International Fine Art Competition is an ideal way to gain valuable exposure for your artwork and exhibit your talent to a wider international audience. With a distinguished panel of jurors and more than $70,000 in valuable prizes, the 2019 Chelsea International Fine Art Competition is an event not to be missed.
The competition is open to visual artists from around the world at any stage of their careers. Artists are invited to submit in any of the following mediums: painting, sculpture, photography, drawing, mixed media, and print. Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced judgment process.
Thirty artists will be selected to exhibit in the collective exhibition, which will take place at Agora Gallery:
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite many attendees to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced in a NY art magazine (such as Gallery Guide, M Magazine, etc.), as well as on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.