The Teeny Tiny Show is Back!
There is nothing tiny about this show except the art: the show’s teeny tiny masterpieces are all under 3×3 inches!
If you are interested in taking part please fill out this super quick form and drop your completed artwork off at the Maury Young Arts Centre by August 12. You don’t have to have your piece finished to fill out the form, and you can submit a piece that you already have done, if you’d like. If your artwork for the show is not yet completed, no sweat, when the form asks for a photo, please just attach something you’ve done of a similar style so we have an idea of what’s coming in (FYI photo has to be smaller than 5MB to attach).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 12
- Artists must be from the Sea to Sky Corridor – Bowen Island to Mount Currie
- Work must be 3 inches by 3 inches OR SMALLER
- Artists must adhere to all deadlines listed above in order to participate
- Most mediums are acceptable as long as they meet the size criteria – sorry but we cannot accept jewelry
- MAXIMUM 4 pieces per artist – Arts Whistler will show at least 1 of each artists images. If you bring more than 4 pieces and we do not have space for all of them, we will store them and as work sells and is removed from the wall it will be replaced with the additional submissions
Photo credit: Scott Brammer