The Teeny Tiny Show is Back!
There is nothing tiny about this show except the art: the show’s teeny tiny masterpieces are all under 3 inches!
If you are interested in taking part please fill out this super quick form by August 1. You don’t have to have your piece finished to apply and you can use something that you already have done if you’d like. Either way, we need to know that you want to participate, so please fill out the form below and when it asks for a photo please just attach something you’ve done of a similar style so we have an idea of what’s coming in (FYI photo has to be smaller than 5MB to attach).
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED – AUGUST 7:
See below for all the info
Teeny Tiny Show • September 10 – October 14
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- ART DROP-OFF DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 1st – at the Maury Young Arts Centre between 10am and 5pm daily
- Once you have been accepted into the show you will be required to fill out a second form with your label information to be dropped off with your work before September 1, 2018.
- Opening Night: Friday September 21, 7pm – 9pm
- Art pick up: October 17 -24 at the Maury Young Arts Centre between 10am and 5pm daily
- Artists must be from the Sea to Sky Corridor – Bowen Island to Mount Currie
- Work must be 3 inches by 3 inches OR SMALLER
- Artists must adhere to all deadlines listed above in order to participate
- Most mediums are acceptable as long as they meet the size criteria – sorry but we cannot accept jewelry
- MAXIMUM 4 pieces per artist – Arts Whistler will show at least 1 of each artists images. If you bring more than 4 pieces and we do not have space for all of them, we will store them and as work sells and is removed from the wall it will be replaced with the additional submissions