Muse Lab 1208 Alpha Lake Road Unit #8 Whistler
BC V0N 1B1
Do you feel like making a coat is bit too much? Cheer up! With the basic sewing skills you can actually do that – in 2 days.
Do you feel like no one in fashion industry understand your fall coat requirements? Make your own loose fitting, ulined coat with a collar and dropped shoulders. Add a belt and side pockets, choose some cool buttons and STAY WARM!
Pattern has no shoulder seams, it is suitable for beginners and it will take you no more than 2 days.
There are only 5 people in class – we want to be able to focus on each of you – so you can be succesfull to create really nice and wearable piece.
What do you get?
– Pattern of your size to keep
– Unlimited attention – this class is for 5 people only
– We provide all the sewing machines with unlimited acces (no one needs to share)
– all supplies and tools, linnning, buttons
What to bring?
– coat material – medium weight woolens, fleece
– buttons of your choice if you would like some special ones
Friday 6 – 9 pm – pattern theory, laying down the pattern and cutting out the pieces.
Saturday 10- 5 pm – workinh with interfacing, sewing the coat together, handstitched details, sewing the buttons on.
Tea, coffee and snacks included in price. Please bring your own lunch, ore buy it in nearby restaurant.