Social Sound and ZillaLive present ARRIVAL 2019
Celebrate the arrival of festival season in British Columbia with an all new weekend that is completely out of this world! Book the time off now, this event has been upgraded since 2018 and we can not wait to share this weekend with all of you! Prepare as we take you to space and back.
ARRIVAL 2019 takes place on private land, a tried and true festival location in Pemberton BC. Riverside property, full festival PK sound, and custom stage design. Spread the word <3
Kotek, So Sus, Lowsh, Flatland Funk, Tilt Shift, Ketafere, Gold Bullets, Gully, Allya, Bangers and Mash, Clawfly, dirtykvrt, DMO, ED:WIN, Hijo, LNDN, MD Duffy, Badbanter, Eidio, Elazion b2b Woel jebster, Hidden Minds, Instrvnged, Jaede, Jiqui b2b Royce Myers, Jonas Love, Keatyn Shaw, Lundn,Mully & Gaba, Nalla, Nanu, Pitch Radio, RDGO, Riley Harris, Rvmble, Sunny night, Vic James, Wave Report, Whatsup Doc, Zenon Beatz b2b Sheevz
Friday May 24: 6pm – 5am
Saturday May 25: 2pm – 6am
Sunday May 26: 2pm – 3am
Earlybird (VERY LIMITED QUANTITY) – $40
Tier 1 – $49
Tier 2 – $59
Tier 3 – $79
Limited at the door $$$
ARRIVAL is a 19+ event.
Want to get involved? We will be needing lots of volunteers to help make this project happen. Message the hosts <3
We want to extend the opportunity for 3 up-and-coming DJs from around the Pacific Northwest to come network with our crews and play a wild show in front of a whole new audience.
– Submit your mix to email@example.com
– In your submission email, invite 100 of your friends to the event, sending a screenshot of that completed WITH your DJ mix. Bonus entry to more than 100 invites.
– 8 DJs will be selected to advance into the final round where a panel of judges will vote on popularity of the mix, flow/style, and originality!
– Submissions accepted until March 15 at 11:59PM. Sorry, no late submissions. Thanks to all the contenders in advance and we wish the best of luck to everyone!
Things to note:
– ARRIVAL 2019 takes place near Pemberton, BC on private land – roughly a 3 hour drive from downtown Vancouver.
– EXACT LOCATION OF THE FESTIVAL will be posted in the event page and emailed to all ticket buyers prior to event start.
– ARRIVE NO EARLIER THAN FRIDAY MAY 24TH, 2019 AT 10:00 AM. MUSIC STARTS AT 6:00pm. Gates will then close at 10pm each night.
– If you arrive between the hours of 10pm and 10am you will be processed with the exception of your vehicle, which will be parked in a designated area until the gates re-open. Driving is not permitted on the grounds at night for safety reasons.
-RE-ENTRY is permitted at $20 per vehicle – you will be required to check-in at front gate and be subject to search.
-First Aid/Harm Reduction will be on site during ARRIVAL 2019.
-Bring a healthy mind and attitude
-Pack enough food and water for 3 days and nights. Staying hydrated is important.
-Bring cash for food, beverages, and merch. But do not rely on ARRIVAL 2019 staff entirely for food.
-Bring the festival essentials. Sunscreen, hat, bug spray, condoms etc. Let’s avoid forest babies if we can!
-Port-a-potties will be on site, but pack extra toilet paper just in case.
-Did we mention bring extra toilet paper?
-Pack for the elements. It is Canada after all.
-PLEASE bring garbage bags and clean up after yourself. We want to respect the land we are renting and be invited back.
-CLEANER THAN BEFORE. Please be mindful of your space. Take care of the site, pick up your neighbours garbage if you see it! We will do a garbage run at the very end of the festival so keep things tidy and do your share! Please put all butts in the marked bins provided around the site.
-Between the hours of 6am – 11am the stages are closed. Get some rest!
-ARRIVAL 2019 has no showers but there is a river if you want to freshen up (please use biodegradable products)
-Respect each other, we’re all in this together
-Campers are expected to abide by all venue rules and adhere to federal, provincial, and local laws
-Camping in designated areas only.
-No illicit drug use or sales
-Disposal of garbage/recycling in designated areas only
-No dumping of Sewage and/or grey water on property
-In event of emergency gather and follow instructions provided by event/property staff ONLY
-Respect the property. You want to come back in 2020 don’t you?
See you in May!