Broken Social Scene | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series: Wanderlust Edition
As much a creative collective as an indie rock band, Broken Social Scene is a Toronto-based ensemble whose flexible lineup has included some of the best and best-known musicians in the city’s left-of-centre music community. Since emerging in 2001, the group’s membership has been as small as two and as large as 15, with associated artists and acts including Feist, Metric, Stars and more. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!