4365 Blackcomb Way
Famous Players | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
Vancouver’s own Famous Players is one of the most in-demand event and party bands worldwide. They have performed for audiences as far-reaching as Beijing, Barcelona, and Cabo San Lucas, as well as coast to coast in Canada and the U.S.A. From Top 40 to rap, Motown to disco, R&B to rock ‘n’ roll, there is something for everyone at a Famous Players show. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!
Photo credit: Tourism Whistler/Mike Crane