4365 Blackcomb Way
Nahko and Medicine for the People | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
A music collective with a mission to motive and inspire their global tribe, Nahko and Medicine for the People is a six-member group headed by frontman Nakho Bear. Their music incorporates a variety of sounds, ranging from alternative roots to acoustic roots, while promoting social change. Their albums have debuted on the Billboard charts, including the 2017 release, My Name is Bear. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!