4365 Blackcomb Way
Quinta Kalavera | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
Originating from Guadalajara, Quinta Kalavera delivers reggae, ska, gozadera and Mexican Latin fusion with urban sounds. The band merges genres such as rock, urban music, Latin rhythms, reggae and dubstep, with unique brushstrokes from other influences. Their latest release is De la Gente. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!