4365 Blackcomb Way
The Family Stone | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
The Family Stone featuring Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee and original founding member of Sly & The Family Stone, Jerry Martini and also featuring Phunne Stone
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and original founding member of Sly & The Family Stone, Jerry Martini joins Phunne Stone (the multi-talented daughter of Sly Stone and the late great Cynthia Robinson) to bring the music of the first inter-racial, inter-gender, mainstream major band in rock history. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!