4365 Blackcomb Way
Buffy Sainte-Marie | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
Buffy Sainte-Marie is touring constantly, and coming off her critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize-winning album Power in the Blood, nobody could ever accuse the Academy Award-winning songwriter of taking it easy. Since her ground-breaking debut, 1964’s It’s My Way!, all the way to her 2017 JUNO Award-winning album Medicine Songs, the Cree singer-songwriter has been a trailblazer and a tireless advocate, an innovative artist, and a disruptor of the status quo. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!
Photo credit: Tourism Whistler/Mike Crane