4365 Blackcomb Way
Choir! Choir! Choir! | Whistler’s Outdoor Concert Series
Daveed Goldman and Nobu Adilman (also known as “DaBu”) started Choir! Choir! Choir! as a weekly drop-in singing event in February 2011. Equal parts singing, comedy, and community-building, the night unfolds like a dream: you get a lyric sheet at the door, DaBu teaches you the vocal arrangement, a video is recorded, and everyone goes home feeling great. Now touring internationally, Choir! Choir! Choir! boasts a dedicated and passionate membership of inspired singers. They have performed in holes, on hills, and in Carnegie Hall, and they’ve collaborated with guest singers like Brandi Carlile, David Byrne, Rick Astley, Patti Smith and more. Find out more.
Brought to you by the Resort Municipality of Whistler and the Province of B.C.
Coming to see a show at Whistler Olympic Plaza?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Free to attend, all-ages are welcome.
- Free Bike Valet 6-10 p.m. each concert night
- Free Whistler Transit on Saturdays
- There will be Zero Waste Stations to divert waste and help people recycle correctly.
- Smoking is prohibited. Here are Whistler’s smoking regulations
- Personal empty reusable bottles are welcome and can be refilled at our water fountains.
- Please leave your alcohol at home.
*As Whistler Olympic Plaza is an outdoor venue, please be prepared for all weather conditions. The show will happen – rain or shine!
Photo credit: Tourism Whistler/Mike Crane