We want to hear from you!
Arts Whistler is here to help connect visitors, locals, and artists with the arts and culture scene in Whistler resort. Sign up for monthly newsletters
Address: Maury Young Arts Centre | 4335 Blackcomb Way. Whistler, BC, Canada. V8E 0X4 | Google Maps
Maury Young Arts Centre Hours:
Gallery & Gift Shop Regular Hours:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
COVID-19 safety protocols in Maury Young Arts Centre:
Before your visit, please familiarize yourself with our safety protocols:
– Employees and patrons are all required to be symptom-free before entering The Maury Young Arts Centre and to leave immediately if symptoms begin.
– Employees and patrons are required to wear a face mask while in the building.
– Employees and patrons are required to sanitize, or wash, their hands upon entry to the building and after using the washroom, sneezing, coughing, smoking, or eating.
– Employees are monitoring all areas of Maury Young Art Centre to ensure that physical distancing is practiced.
Additional protocols for events at the Arts Centre:
When you arrive at the Arts Centre, please have ready for security check;
– 2 valid pieces of government issued IDs
– Proof of vaccination
19+ events will require a photo ID for proof of age and all events will require ticket holders, over 12 years old, to show valid proof of vaccination.
Those without the necessary documentation will not be permitted to enter the event. No refund will be issued.
We are pleased to be able to have a bar service for you at our event.
– Food and drink purchased must be consumed in your seats. Please return directly back to your theatre seats once you have your drinks.
– Arrive early to ensure you have time to purchase your drinks and snacks. With a limited bar occupancy, bar service may take a little longer than usual. We have extended our door opening time to allow for this.
If you have any questions or concerns please call the box office team at 604 935 8410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org